October 23, 2009

Flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I love the ribbon-wrapped stems.









This is my favorite. I love the yellow center showing on this peony. the only thing I would change would be to add greenery to this.










The combination of open flowers and buds is very interesting.





The arrangement in the vase is a dahlia which I love. I am not sure if peonies are going to be in season for June 5th so I am considering dahlias as my substitute flower. Garden roses are also a option at this point (bouquet above). I am really excited about meeting with the florist. I guess I will do that in December along with 100 other things I need to be doing for the wedding. I am really going to enjoy picking out the flowers and containers to be used in my wedding. I can't wait!! On this rainy day it just makes me feel better to see these cheery flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment